Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 315

We had ourselves a lovely day at home, and Daddy was there for most of it, too. :) We started our day with all of us in our bed, after P woke us up with yells of, "Maaaamaaaaaa!!!" :) It's a drag to wake up, especially since I'm actually sleeping more, but it's also sweet that she's a big girl and can say Mama. So, Lu was up shortly after, and we managed about 30 minutes of all of us silently lying in bed watching Curious George. It sounds like "whatever", but it is so very nice. 

P and Daddy went to the park, Daddy went to the dentist, me and P played with water outside, and we had pizza for dinner. Unfortunately, the only bad part of today was that I think Lulu is suffering from teething. :/ She wasn't her normal happy, smiley self today, and she wanted to be held all day. She's sleeping soundly now, so hopefully she's okay. 

Here is the sweetie pie-- I took these while it was just her and I playing, during P's nap... Night!



(And just look at how big P is!!)


Poor kids, they are smothered with kisses & hugs all day long-- they just push me away, hahah. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment