Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 306

We are still dealing with excessive heat here. The girls and I are trying our best to keep cool any way we can: pool, hose, ice water to drink, and I even took the long way home from the store today so we could enjoy the ac just a bit longer. :) I promise not to complain when it gets cold, I will smile that gets annoying! 

We had a long day today, and P didn't nap well, and that threw our whole day off. Lulu is kinda crawling just a little more, giving her Mama the best, most proud feeling ever, today! :) She's dying to follow P, so she's making herself do it. 

Here are the girls during bathtime tonight... And somebody's call for help :/ 


Thank goodness for the silence between 7pm and 11pm (when, of course, I then miss my babies. Go figure) 

Daddy won't be working tomorrow, but will be helping Aunt Holly move back into her Long Beach house. The girls are gonna be so excited to see him for breakfast! :) Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment