Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 309

90+ degrees out again... Ugh! We are all just miserable in this darn heat.

This morning I had these two beauties in my bed :


We all lie there for a bit after both were awake at 7:45. 7:45!! What a heavenly feeling to sleep later than the butt crack of dawn. We had to clear out of the house while it was being cleaned, so we ran a few errands, and strolled around an airconditioned mall until they were done. Once back at home, the girls had to nap in their HOT rooms... I felt like I was punishing them!! :/ Terrible.  After they were awake, we cooled off in our pool:


(See, Lu, I covered you up ;))

I have been giving the girls cool baths as well... They seem to like it.


And lots of water!! Even for Luciana. I tried to get her to drink it from a bottle, no go. A cup, she wasn't getting it, so I spoon feed it to her, and she loves it. :)


That's all for today. It's just too hot to move, type. :/ Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment