Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 308

Ah, lots to say, but I'm just so tired. Luciana isn't sleeping well tonight without her swaddle. :/ She was fine from 7 until 10:30, and that's when she just got very fussy. I put her back in a swaddle around 11:30, because she just wouldn't stop crying, kicking, and fighting me when I tried to rock or nurse her. Left to cry in her bed, she just got even more upset, so I just swaddled her. She's sleeping again, and I need to try to sleep too. 

We went to an indoor playground with some park friends, called Jump n Jammin', in Mission Viejo. The girls had a ball, and we got out of the heat for a while. :) It basically feels like an oven outside, at high noon. :( We have to be out of the house for the cleaning lady in the morning, so we'll see how hot it is-- maybe park, maybe we'll have to be indoors again. Here are a few pics. Night.


Haha, Lu's face here!





No comments:

Post a Comment