Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 259

We had another HOT day here. :/ I can't imagine how much hotter it would've been if we lived further inland! Thankful for our gorgeous ocean just a mile away, I gives us those fresh breezes we need! We were just hangin' around the house today-- Papa has a class in Downtown LA the next few days, so we have him home evenings, which we love. :) We: went to market, played in the kiddie pool & with P's water table (Lu loves it when I dip her feet in!), went back to the market when I began cooking dinner & realized I forgot a couple things, then had a yummy dinner once the girls had their bath. Look how cute they are....



We are hoping for either cooler weather tomorrow, or a great idea on how to keep cool during the day. It's torture roasting at home, and until Lulu can handle being in the little pool on her own, we don't dare to go in just yet. Too bad babies don't know how to stay quiet in a movie theatre!!! ;)

Here's a cute pic of Lulu and I that I sent to my parents today.... Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment