Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 253

We came home from our two-day vacation at the Laguna Cliffs Mariott... What a nice time!!  Mama slept 8 hours in a row-- pretty much the best gift anyone could have given me, and riiiiiiight when I needed it. Daddy knows just when I'm at that point, thankfully! Lu, when you're older reading this-- know that as many sleepless nights as we've spent together, you are worth it. A million times over, kiddo, I love you! :) But..... Yeah, no sleep. Kinda rough. :) 

We were up and checked out of the hotel by 9, and home to our babies again! I missed the girls SO MUCH! It was incredibly hard to let go and just relax. But, it made coming home super sweet! I had plans to take the girls to the OC Fair, but those plans fell through... We came back home (to a spotless house, we just got a cleaning lady!) and spent the rest of our day together. We say bye-bye to Papa tomorrow-- we'll miss him. :( 

So-- it's 10:27pm. Lulu went to sleep at 6:45. We haven't heard a peep so far. I'm kinda chalking it up to her last two nights without Mama, without milk!!! Maybe we (and by we, I mean Mana & Holly) trained her to sleep better!!!! We shall see. We shall see. I'll report tomorrow.

Goodnight. We have no pics from today. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment