Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 241

Today we all went to my very good friend Patty's son Mateo's birthday party in Los Angeles. :) He turned 6, and we helped him celebrate with pizza, cupcakes and a kiddy pool, which Penelope LOVED! 
My friends hadn't met Luciana yet, so it was really nice to finally have her meet them. Of course, she whined and cried whenever someone else held her. :/ But-- she is such a Mama's girl right now. I mean, I'm her mobile milk station, she doesn't wanna see me get too far! We didn't stay too long, because of the awful drive (traffic both ways) that turned out to be almost 4 hours in total. :'( I understand a bit more why we don't get many visitors here in South Orange County, from our L.A. friends. 

Anyway, in general both girls had a good time today, and so did we! After we got home, it was dinner time, and then bedtime stuff. What a day... Tiring, but fun. :)

No pics.... So here's one of Lulu with Uncle Andrew (he came over to surf with Daddy the other day) Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment