Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 239

Well, summer is truly here... It's so hot in our house, we have to have every fan going all day long, and windows open (according to which side of the house the sun is hitting), and we all walk around in the bare minimum! That means shorts for us and just onesies for the girls!  :) They are handling it pretty well, as long as I have their rooms properly aired out and cooled off by 7pm. It's taken some time to figure out how to cool the house down as much as possible, but I think I've done it. 

We had Daddy at home finally, and just spent the day at home. We are watching the World Cup whenever we're all home at that time, and it's been fun! Lulu and P enjoy just having all Mama & Dada's attention, and when we're at home they really do get that. :)

We have a few busy days coming up, so it's time to SLEEP. Lu is still waking up lots at night, but it's tapering a bit. I'm thinking she'll really sleep once I'm not nursing her anymore... That time is nearing!! :/ 

Goodnight.

(Pics are from earlier-- P was napping, Lulu was sitting on our bed while I waved our closet & changed linen.)




No comments:

Post a Comment