Monday, July 14, 2014

Day 244

Yesterday was a fairly low key day-- nothing much to say about it except that LULU IS GETTING HER FIRST TOOTH!! :) Yes, the day has come... I saw her tugging on her ear, and she was drooling more than usual, all the usual signs. So, I stick my finger in her mouth and feel the tiniest bit of tooth in front on the bottom! She's on track with her sister, who didn't get her first tooth until 9 months, I think. And then they'll all come in at once. Goodness. :/ 
The girls had a good day, and the only mishap was a big old poopie in the bathtub at bathtime... Thanks, Penelope. ;) It was funny after it happened, like, waaaaaay after! Thank goodness Lu was already out of the tub and P likes taking showers now.

Here's a pic I took before the poop incident. I just had to show the worlds smallest buns!!! How cute!!!


And this one... I've been lying down with Lulu at naptime, just for a little while. It's so nice to just lie there & smell her baby smell. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment