Saturday, July 19, 2014

Day 250

Day one of Papa being home for four days-- it always begins with waffles. :) If you girls remember anything about your childhood, I bet waffles (and/or pancakes) will be a big part, and they are GOOD. :) P eats them with us, but Lulu is still loving her rice cereal with bananas for breakfast. When she sees me mixing it up, she gets impatient and whines. It's very cute! 

We went to a few yard sales this morning & found  many treasures, among them a very cute khaki baseball hat for Lulu. Later, Daddy took P to the park when Lulu napped, this gave me a very nice, very quiet 40 minutes of not moving. After I heard Luciana yelling, we just cuddled on the sofa until those two came home again. As nice as the quiet is, we missed them. :)

Here's a few pics of Luciana in her new hat. I guess it's sorta misshapen, but how cute is she?! Our angel! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment