Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 252

Day #2 of Mama's birthday gift (still at the Mariott!) Today Papa and I ate a long, leisurely breakfast, then took a nap. It could've ended there!!! We woke up & took a hike on the beach to find some "caves". Welllll, we (I) stumbled over lots of rocks and then got to a very scary part half covered in water, with a view of a beach just around a very dangerous corner. I panicked, shed a few tears, and begged to go back!! Daddy helped me back and we made it to the hotel again in one piece!!! We then had the girls over for some swimming-- and just to visit... I missed them so so so so much! :'( It was so incredibly hard to see them go at the end of their visit. We are about to go to sleep now, and I am excited to wake up, fully rested and see my angels! :)

What a fun trip, and I'm so grateful Daddy is so sweet to me, to all of us. :) He is always surprising me with stuff like this, and I'm sure as you girls read this , he's still doing it. (He better be!!!) ;)

I miss my babies more than I knew I would after only seeing them a few hours ago.... Here's some very cute and funny pics from our day (and one of Lu from yesterday). Night girls, Mama loves you more than you'll ever know!






No comments:

Post a Comment