Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 237

IJust a few pics from today... We had a very HOT day today, and aside from a quick outing to a couple shops, we had another low key day at home. :)

Oh, I have to tell a little Lulu story: she is a cuddly baby. After her morning nap, for the last two or three days, when I hear her cry I'll go up to our room (where she has her a.m. nap, because her bedroom at that hour is HOT & SUNNY), I'll get on the bed with her and cuddle her for 10-15 minutes until she's really awake. She lets me hug and kiss her, play with her chubby little legs and arms, pinch her cheeks and we "talk". I remember when P used to let me smother her like that!! ;) I am eating this time UP-- when Luciana lets me squeeze and squish her! Since our family is complete, there won't be any more babies, so-- even though it's a hard time with our two under two, it's also really, really fun. :)

That's all! Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment