Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 351

Today we got P's Halloween costume, and that's pretty much it! :) Daddy had a (well deserved) day of doing a few things on his own, and the three of us ladies had a cozy day at home until we ventured out on the costume errand. She'll be a penguin. I can't wait for the cuteness overload. Mama's head may spin around and smoke will spill out of my short circuited head. Seriously, these girls kill me with their cuteness, just fresh out of their beds, all crusty and hair everywhere!! Imagine a ladybug and a penguin?!?!

Ah, ok, I'm back now.

We will be doing Halloween stuff until the big day-- carving pumpkins, pumpkin patch/petting zoo (we won't need to buy pumpkins at the patch, we were smart and got them at Trader Joe's for 2.99), and then trick or treating and passing out candy to the neighborhood kids! I'm excited for Penelope, and a little for Luciana too. She's beginning to notice the world around her, laughing at things (she thinks) are funny, and just being more there. I'm excited for both girls! Lots of pics to come, but none today. 

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment