Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 336

Nothing especially remarkable about today, other than we got to see Papa for a while, which was nice! It had been three days. The girls and I spent almost all day indoors, but only because of the nap situation, and my need to catch up on chores. When Daddy was rested (he had bad sleep the whole 3 days) we all went to the little park (we have two parks in close walking distance-- a big and a small) and played for a while. P loves it when we get on the jungle gym and play with her, and I know Lulu is now at a place where she wants so badly to play with is too! I feel so badly, knowing she may feel left out, my sweet little princess. :( But-- Daddy brought her up on the slide, and let her crawl around up on the play structure... It was sweet and she was absolutely beaming! :)

We girls will be on our own tomorrow and will have to clear out for a bit while our nice house cleaners do their magic, so we'll have a little outing. I'll try and think of somewhere fun while I fall asleep tonight. 

Here are a bunch of pics we got today.... Night.







No comments:

Post a Comment