Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 339

Today is the last day that our Penelope will be one year old... She's a big two year old tomorrow when she wakes up.  Technically, not until noon, but that's okay. Since Daddy is working, I plan on a special little day for the three of us girls-- and I'll have pics tomorrow. :) We spent today sort of preparing for her party on Saturday, what I am doing for her tomorrow, and a baby shower Lulu and I are going to on Sunday. Busy ladies here in Casa Rindge. 

Lu is having a hard time with her teeth today-- her fangs. :/ She was happy all day until after bath time, she began holding her face, and cried out when I went to rub her gums over one of her Dracula teeth. :( Poor baby!!  But she's sleeping well so far, so I hope she's feeling better.

That's all for today. Mom is falling asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment