Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 173

Hot day #300. (That's what it feels like, but it's only hot day #3) The Rindge girls woke up at 7:00 am on the dot, like always! I'm not sure how these two got together and planned it, but there we all are at 7:00 am, awake. :/ Some mornings, Penelope would definitely sleep in, but my baby Lulu wants to cry. :) 

Since it was so darn HOT outside, we did inside things, and tried our best to stay out of the sun. Even five minutes in the heat makes the babies cheeks flushed! I hope this Summer isn't this brutal, because we'll ALL be in the office where the AC is!! The upside for all this is all us girlies have new swimsuits for our upcoming cruise to Mexico! Yay, we're all gonna be cute (and chubby) by the pool!

Tomorrow is day #2 of Daddy at work, so we're going to hope hope hope for a cooler day, and enjoy it. :) 

Mama's photo album (on my phone, I do this whole blog from my iPhone) is full, so I haven't been able to take pics. :/ More coming once I can purge them onto Papa's computer. 

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment