Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 183

Today we spent the day packing for our cruise-- we leave tomorrow. Penelope woke Luciana up at 5:40-something this morning, and so it went. It's Mother's Day, and I thought a lot about my girls, and how happy I am to be a mother, their mother. I'm thankful I have the sanity to keep doing it every day! 

Luciana is doing well, and is learning lots lately. She is trying to sit up on her own-- I still have to help her lots, but she really wants to! She is still so little, I think it'll come when she's just a little bigger. She is a very independent baby during the day-- I can put her on a blanket with a few toys and she'll be happy there for 45 minutes, sometimes. It's awesome because I'm beginning to have the time to clean our house again!!! It's been hard while she needed so much attention, but I see that she's growing out of that. 

Both babies are asleep now, and most of our packing is done. Mommy will fold a loaf of laundry and call it a night. It was a long day, but I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be just as busy, but it'll also be FUN! Mexico, here we come!! 

Night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment