Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 176

We had fun today, with Daddy. :) We all had a big breakfast together (which Mommy made, and didn't burn ONE THING!), then my three love bugs (P, Lu and Daddy) took a long nap. Later, we packed up our bikes & trailers and took the kids on a bike ride into town and had some lunch. We hit a park on our way home, and by the time we made it back it was time for dinner and baths! Crazy-- our day just flew by. Funny how that happens when we are all home together! :) 

Luciana is doing so well, and is so so easy to take care of, I wanna remember that about her, especially. Maybe I'm less nervous with her since she's my second, and that has something to do with it, who knows?

It's 10pm, and I better get some rest before our angel wakes up and wants a midnight snack. At midnight. Always on time, she's totally a Rindge, NOT a Rodriguez!!! ;)

Night !!

*hopefully my phone will be free to take pix tomorrow. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment