Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 180

Today we had Papa home all day, unexpectedly-- very nice! He made us pancakes for breakfast and Lulu sat in her bouncer and let us eat them! She used to cry every time I would sit down to eat, and lately she doesn't do that anymore! Good girl. :) 

After naps and lunch, Papa took the girls to the beach while Mama went to the nail salon (my once or twice a month getaway that's just for me!) They walk down the bike path to Doheny Beach:


I heard they had fun, and that Lulu had a nice long nap-- yay! Daddy loves taking his baby girls on long walks and to the beach & park. It's nice that I can always count on a little downtime while he & the girls get away for some of their own fun! I usually am bugging him for pics and updates the whole time-- I can't help it, it's hard for me to be away from my angel babies!! 

Luciana is getting used to going to bed earlier nowadays, and is sleeping great in her bed & room. We are all sleeping at night, and boy, it is NICE!!!


Tomorrow we are going to see Dr. Lau for Lulu's 6 month checkup & immunizations. Tomorrow's post will reflect what we learned there, weight, height and those things. 

Daddy will be at work until we leave for our cruise Monday... We can't wait. :'(

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment