Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 194

It's a Friday, and the second day we didn't go on our morning walk/workout... We find we miss it! Instead, I took the babies for a nice long beach walk, after their morning naps, that is. It was super windy, and Luciana napped almost the entire way anyway! She loves being in the stroller almost always, thankfully, and I can always count on her for a nap when we're walking. Penelope, on the other hand, well she just wants to run and play! Her days of sleeping in the stroller are long gone. :/
After the afternoon naps, the girls had a bath together!! It turned out to be a good thing-- I had Lulu in P's old bath chair toward the back and P playing with her toys in front. After washing Lu, I let them splash around together and they just loved it! :) So sweet, I can't wait til the girls can really play together. As it is sometimes now, Lulu's head is a bongo drum, and Penelope plays bongo. :( She has never really hurt her sister, but Mama keeps a close watch, because P really doesn't know her strength. But 99% of the time, she's all hugs, kisses and sharing. :)

I haven't posted many pics lately, so here are a few... The last pic is Luciana asleep on the couch this evening. Goodnight! 

P.S. It's 11:35 and I just fed Lulu-- she went down at 7:30, and I supposed she'll wake up again, maybe around 3. 






No comments:

Post a Comment