Saturday, August 30, 2014

Day 292

We hung around the house most of today-- spent lots of time with naps, then in the backyard & with our new pool. :) The girls love it! Since both girls had, ahem, used the restroom before pool time, I let them go in their birthday suits! Lots of sunscreen, of course, it's been SO HOT lately, but they loved it-- P was giddy about it. :) Later we went out for a stroll and I decided to put Luciana in the stroller without her car seat-- success! Firstly, she loved it, loved able to see the world more, instead of just my face! Secondly, the girls had fun sort of interacting-- P made a big show of patting Lu's head every few minutes, I think to sort of welcome her to her big girl world. :) (Oh, the things I come up with!!!) 

We had a good day. Oh! Have to mention: when I asked P where Daddy was today, she replied, "ahh work"!! What an angel, my telling her this has finally sunken in, or maybe she's just finally saying it. Either way, verrrrry cute.


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment