Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 269

We had one more at-home day today, the girls played inside and out while Mama caught up on laundry. Thankfully it's cooled off, so it's nice in the house and we aren't itching to be out of it! :) Luciana has sort of taken a few steps back with her sleeping. She woke up 5(ish) times the last two nights, and incidentally, they are nights that Daddy was home. He thinks our routine is different when he's here, causing it, but I don't think so. I remember P back pedaling like that, too, but she got it eventually. "One day..." A phrase we use often-- One day I'll sleep again. I have to believe it's coming soon!!

No pics today, hopefully we'll have some from tomorrow. We plan on having an outing of some sort. Until then.... The house is quiet, and I'm going to take a peek into Stephen King's Dark Tower, The Gunslinger-- book one of a seven book series, me and Papa's favorite books. :) I'm retreading them, I think. Mama loves reading, and I'm just able to get back to it now, just a little. 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment