Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 265

We are on day #3 without Papa, and we miss him. :/ He got an overtime day for tomorrow, so we are gonna go up to see him at his station. It's just been too long!! The girls have been good and don't gang up on me too much while it's just us, but it takes lots of activity to keep them happy!! 

(Lu is crying-- time for her once nightly nursing..... Ok, now she's back asleep :))

After bath time tonight, I was TIRED from all the running, chasing, picking up (and our girls are growing!!), and mealtimes alone.... It's a lot! But-- I unwind after an hour or two, and since the girls are sleeping so much better (really just Lu wasn't sleeping well), I get to really relax, I love it! 

Here's a pic of Lu, look at her two new teeth!!! Night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment