Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 288

We finally got to see Papa today! He'd been gone for three and a half days, and be surprised us by coming home a bit early. :) Happy girls, we sure did miss him. We are still transitioning to new nap schedules, experimenting with different things to see what will become our new. norm. It's killing me to be so unsure and to be guessing, but we'll get to our military tight schedule again soon enough. ;) We need order with two under two-- as much as we can get!  

We didn't do much today except run out for more yarn-- I'm working on some other things for the girls rooms... We'll see how it goes, I feel as though I haven't been crafty for 100 years now! 

Everyone is asleep... House is super quiet, save for all our ceiling fans and the girls' noise fans (we have little fans in both their rooms, facing the floor just to make noise & drown out the noise we make after 7pm!) I have to stay up just a little bit to enjoy the rare silences, to tiptoe to each girls room and brush hair off a little face (P) or readjust someone who turned diagonal (Lu!), just to see my babies looking so peaceful. God is good. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment