Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 286

We woke up very early today-- P was crying, she got her legs stuck in the slats of her crib. :/ We all cuddled in our bed for a while & took a few pics:


Later, Aunt Holly & Lily came over to play with the girls, and Mama went to run a few errands. They always have fun with those guys! Penelope will be talking about "Li-lee" for days after each visit. :)
She even blamed spilled Cheerios on her today, heehee. Poor P Nut, she was dead serious and got mad when I laughed!

Mama did a couple projects for the girls room, and managed to get them up in their rooms... 

P's room

Luciana's room-- I made a garland from a bunch of pom poms I made with yarn! :) 

Here they are close up...

Anyway, Mama is very into crafts, and once I get going.... Well, I think we'll see some more hand made decor in the girls rooms. :)

Night!







No comments:

Post a Comment