Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 271

Today we did lots: went to breakfast with our friends, the Bascons, had them over the house for a little visit, then Mama took the girls to the OC Fair. We picked up Mana & Lily too. :) When we got home, we had to rush through dinner & baths, and even managed to watch 10 minutes of Peppa! Today was a nonstop kind of day, but I think the girls had fun, and I did too, score!

At the fair, I pushed the girls in the double stroller, but after a while we let P walk: 


We just walked around, ate yummy things, saw some pretty art and enjoyed the sights and sounds of the fair-- I LOVE the fair!! Next year P will be old enough for rides, and Lu will be walking, yay!!! 

Girls are asleep, but we haven't heard a peep from Lu yet. Not holding my breath for a full night's sleep just yet. (Lulu, I love you baby girl, and when you wake up in the middle of the night, I'm still happy to see you! I am enjoying the last nights of our little cuddles, so don't think Mama is mad.) 

Here are our fair buddies:


Night!

P.S. Just got some pics from Daddy's phone... Toooo cute not to share :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment