Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 171

My angel baby, Luciana... She is so happy and sweet, she is patient and content to just sit and watch her surroundings, it makes life easier for me. I get to really give lots attention to Penelope, who needs ALOT right now. 

So, today we went to the park, and to Target, and Lulu didn't fuss once. She usually only fusses if she's sleepy or hungry, and today a teeny bit, when she was HOT. It must've been 85 degrees today, yowch! We went to Target to get the Disney movie, Frozen, and Lulu took a nap while P & I watched it. Our baby girl is such a sweetheart, even if she were crying all day, we'd still love her, but she isn't!! Yay! :) 

Anyway, I hope I don't jinx things with this post! Here's a pic of Luciana in her big soater's headband earlier:


Look how cute!

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment