Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 166

Our baby girl is currently asleep in her bedroom, in her crib, and has been for the past few hours. I think we can say after a week, her sleeping so well isn't a fluke. She's a big girl now, sleeping through the night, and waking up with a big smile on her face!! What a happy girl, we are so in love with this kid. :)

Today, I took the girls to our morning park  meetup, and then we took a drive so they could nap without the loud tile saw noises happening at home. Once the tile is finished in our master bathroom, things will go back to normal-- in the meantime, we're doing what we have to! :) I got the girls dressed at different times this morning, and I honestly didn't even realize I had dressed them the same until someone commented on it at the park! Wow... Mama is on auto pilot some mornings, I guess!!! 


(Penelope wasn't really sad, she just didn't wanna stay still for the photo.)

We are overjoyed that Papa is comin home tomorrow! Yay!

That is all for today. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment