Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 170

170 days old?! That's it??? I feel like I've known my baby Lulu for a lifetime, and how in the world did we ever live without our baby girls?! Good job, Lulu, you are almost 6 months old! 

Today Papa's working, so we were on our own. We couldn't go to our morning group because the street was being worked on in front of our house & the van was blocked in. :/ We decided to spend the day outdoors, and had a great time. While Penelope plays, Luciana would usually have to sit in the stroller, but I have been bringing her carrier everywhere now & she loves being able to see what's going on! Here it is, I wanted to show her how she rides in style:


This evening we are all in our own rooms, and this is the new norm... It's weird! But Lu has kept her end of the deal and stays in her little bed all night! Still. :) It's great, because it allows me to do things while they're both asleep, like: eat, use the bathroom, and this:


... Three loads of laundry!!! I watched a great PBS series on the West by Ken Burns while I sorted and cleaned up, and believe it or not, that is a treat! Love my babies, but an hour or two alone at night really helps me to get things done, and even relax with a cup of decaf. :)

I'll write in the girls baby books tonight, and then rest so we can do it all again tomorrow. Deep breath.... Daddy, I sure do miss you! :)

Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment