Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 157

We are a three girl household this week-- just us and the people working on our house. Daddy's in Texas taking a class that will help him in his work. We are happy he's able to study & rest a bit-- he worked so very hard on his recent captain's test that took two years!!!! Go, Daddy! :)

Today we ran errands, and the girls were good. I can't believe our luck sometimes, how sweet and good our girls are! even Luciana, being so young, she has such a sweet disposition, and is truly happy. What a blessing.... I have to say all that before I mention what I saw happen today. :) My girls love each other, let me say that too. Heh. Well, I went outside to take a bag of trash to the bin, something I've done tons of times & left them alone together. This time, upon returning, I found Penelope jumping vigorously on the bouncer that poor little Lulu was sitting on, and her head miiiiight have landed under P's foot a few times. :/ Goodness..... Let us say that's the last time that'll happen!!! Luciana was crying, but thank God, no real harm was done. She was done crying just as soon as Mama had her close. :) Little P learned a lesson (in as close of a "time out" as I could manage) and all was well again in Casa Rindge. 

We'll wake up early early tomorrow & do it all over again. Thank goodness :)  
Here's a few pics from today. The bath pic is in Lulu's new bathtub. Snazzy whale! :) night!




No comments:

Post a Comment