Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 136

Luciana spent the day with her Grandma today while we went to Disneyland. I have to admit, even though she wouldn't have been able to go on anything and one of us would have had to stay aside with her while the others went on rides, I still missed her & wished she were with us!! We were away from 7:30 am until 4ish... It was a long day for us all! Lu just won't eat when she's away from Mama, save for that one time when we were at a wedding, so I think we'll keep our outings (without her) short until she is used to a bottle, or just a little older. I feel awful she didn't eat all day! :/ She ate well when I got home, and really made up for all her missed feedings-- she was nursing all evening, till bedtime. :) 

We have Papa home for the next four days, so we're happy about that. We will try to get him to take us on another bike ride to the beach for breakfast one of these mornings! 

Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment