Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 123

Our angel sure doesn't love bedtime... At all. She is reminding us lots of her big sister, when she was this age-- didn't wanna sleep at night. :/ Hard to handle when we're all tired! Poor Daddy has to work tomorrow... Keep it in mind, Luciana, we're gonna get you back one day!! ;)

We finally got our renovations going, so hopefully we'll have her in her room soon. I must've said that a dozen times already, but it's what I have to look forward to!! That, and her fitting in the Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit! One day. (As I type this, poor Lulu is crying, wiggling around in her swaddle probably trying to bust out of it, furiously sucking on her binkie at the bottom of our bed. Poor Daddy!! :/ Sleep is all a parent of two very young children can think of, but I know she'll be sleeping through the night in a month or two, and then it's time to catch up!!! We'll sleep until 8am!! :)

Okay. I'll end this obsessive post now. Lu is doing great, she's nursing a LOT, making me think she's going through a growth spurt. I feed her on demand, and so she's really getting chubby. :) It's so darn cute-- her legs have rolls, and it's one of my favorite things in life to just squeeze them! What a doll. 

Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment