Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 119

We had ourselves a nice day together today-- and it all began with a dual morning nap!!! That means both girls slept at the same time this morning (around 9, after waking me up at 6). I ran in circles a few times, not knowing what to do first!!! Do I: take a hot bath & read, mop the kitchen floor, go through the girls drawers and remove all clothes they've outgrown (something I have to do now every other month!!!), or just lie down and nap with them?? I probably should've slept, but I took Luciana upstairs in her Moses basket, set her in one of the empty bedrooms and ran a bath. It was relaxing, and I am happy to say Lu didn't wake up until I was done! :)

Later we were happy Papa came home from his class, and are even happier he'll be home for the next two days. Who cares that he'll be busy with ten things-- he'll be home with us. That's all that matters.

Luciana and I took a little selfie after she woke from her morning nap... Here it is:


Her hair is growing, she's wearing bigger clothes, she's holding her head up great, and just seeming older, and is more beautiful each day, I swear. We couldn't be happier or more proud of her! 

Papa is already passed out. Lu and P too, now it's Mama's turn. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment