Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 129

Our blog may be: jumbled up (Mama missed days here and there, she's a zombie sometimes), short entries, no photos, and maybe a little repetitive in what is said and what pics I post. My only excuse is that I'm extremely busy these days with the girls, this house & all the renovations happening (and planning them), keeping it sorta clean, and just life! I hope when you read it later, Luciana, you realize that I'm spending my good energy on YOU, watching you grow and not missing a thing!! :) You're my sweet baby girl and while capturing all the awesome moments on camera and on the blog are important, it's way more important to me to be with you in those moments. It's hard, yes, sometimes I am just exhausted by noon, but it's also the most fun I've ever had, raising you!! :)

Today we played downstairs while Daddy  did some home improvements upstairs. We took two walks, and you and Penelope did lots of hugging, something new that you both enjoy. That's all for today. Mama is so tired, and you'll be up soon to nurse, so I'd better get a few winks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment