Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 221

Well, the Rindge girls made it through Daddy's 3-day shift... The kids are in bed, and I still have my sanity. I think. ;) I'm exaggerating, of course, it's definitely harder without Papa's help, but we manage just fine with our daily routine. The girls seem to know what to expect throughout the day, and I know that is true because they just kind of look bewildered if we are out of it. This worries me because we are taking the girls camping in a few days! :/ We haven't worked out how we're going to maneuver around naps, but I guess we'll figure it out! 

Um. Ok, no more rambling.

Today was a good day, and we enjoyed ourselves and each other! :) The girls are waking up a little later, praise Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!! It is a huge thing to sleep until even 6:30. Luciana is still gettin used to eating solids, and I have a feeling weaning her from nursing is going to be HARD. :/ 

No pics today, let's see what we can do about that tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment