Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 43

Dear Luciana,

My darling girl, it's Mama, and I thought I'd tell you how your day was! Well, you began like usual: rudely woken by Brutus (that's what we've been calling your sister-- you can figure that one out) before we were both ready to get up! You slept, somehow, during the morning hours out in the kitchen where P & I ate breakfast and played until her morning nap. You and I spent some quiet time together after sister went to sleep, that's always so nice! I talk to you while you nurse, and then I try to make you smile-- and lately you do! :) Your little smile and laugh are so so sweet... You are sweet, my angel. 

Later, we went for a long-ish drive to visit Daddy at work. He's currently at Fire Station 5 near LAX. You slept the whole car ride, but fussed at the fire station... Papa pushed you in your stroller to calm you. :)  

You are now fast asleep on our bed with me... You are snoring softly, and looking very cute! Here's a pic of you at bath time. I had just undressed you and had to get a pic of your cute little pot belly! :) I love you so much, honey!!! I can't wait to see what great things you'll do in your life.

Love,
Mama

P.S. see Brutus in the background? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment