Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 28

Well, I guess we'll go back to posting at the end of each day... Hee hee. :)

Yesterday was Daddy's first day of a two day shift back at work. We had a few things to do, and so after breakfast, morning naps, packing & getting us all dressed, we were off! We went over to JC Penny to grab our photo CD from a sitting we did a week or so ago. I put Luciana in her carrier, right next to me under a blanket, and P was in her stroller. I love how many comments we get when I'm out with the girls like this! "Wow, you sure are busy!", and "You guys sure didn't wait to have another, did you?! Yep, total strangers say these things. After, we hit Target where I got the girls stockings, and a few other Christmas things-- we are getting in the holiday mood!! :) Luciana was a complete angel for our whole outing-- she kind I started to whine at the very end, when I was pretty much done, but I was so proud of how she hung in there. :) The key is feeding Miss Lu verrrrrry well before we leave to go anywhere. Then she's fat & happy & sleepy. 

We made it through another day, just us girls, and I'm proud of that. I'm also proud of my beautiful girls-- they make my life full, and the hard job worth all the sweat & tears! 

Here is Luciana and Mama relaxing after Penelope went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment