Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 9

Well, today was our first day, just girls. Daddy had to work, so we winged it! I must say, I was pretty used to the way Daddy takes Penelope for an early morning walk so Luciana and I could rest more... We just all got up early with P! It wasn't so bad, though. Penelope visited Mana early afternoon today, so Luciana and I had some down time together today. She's still sleeping most of the day, and I was pretty busy with Penelope that I just let her sleep. We are just in hopes that she'll work that day/night thing out herself... Soon. Real soon! 

Luciana is doing real well, health wise. She's nursing better, and is a real sweet little thing, when you can catch her awake! She's also a trooper, what with Miss Penelope's famous high-pitched screams. Good thing! 

That's all for today. Here's a cute pic of our angel baby... Goodnight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment