Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 87

Well, little Luciana won again. I thought I would outsmart her by putting her down early (making our late night fuss non-existant) but she woke up about 30 minutes later and is now wide awake. :/ It's 10:23 pm & I am beat... Lets hope she is alllllmost ready to sleep. I am glad that I lie down with her this afternoon (Penelope was napping too) and actually slept for about an hour. There really is nothing like an afternoon nap with your baby curled up next to you! :) (Except for when Papa is with us....then it's perfect.) We'll start figuring out a strategy for sleep training-- it's goin' down, and once we are all sleeping regular I just won't know what to do with myself!! ;) (I will, don't worry. I'll SLEEP.)

Luciana is growing so fast, and I know it's because she's nursing so well, and because I'm with her all day, I can nurse her on demand. It's really paying off, she must be 10-11 lbs. by now! :) We are almost at the 3 month mark for our sweet baby girl, and are so happy she's healthy and content. Penelope has even learned how to be gentle with her (most of the time) and gives her kisses. It really is too sweet to see. :')

No pic today, maybe tomorrow, I've promised the girls I'd take them to the park after P's morning nap, if weather permits. 

We can't wait to see Daddy tomorrow.....
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment