Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 104

(Post for yesterday... Are we seeing a trend here, folks? I am so busy with these girls that I just collapse in bed at night, totally forgetting everything, including this blog. Sorry!!!)

Today Luciana and I dropped P off at Mana's and went to the Urban Kids Consignment sale in Huntington Beach. I participated in this sale, gathering all the clothes the girls never wore (and ones I knew I wouldn't put on Luciana) and went through the painstaking process of sorting, putting stuff on hangers, printing tags and attaching them just so. Thank goodness Mana, Holly & Lily helped me with that part, it was a process. :/ So, Lu & I went to the consigner's pre-sale-- it was awesome, we found lots of great stuff! It was a late night for us all, but a good one. :) 

Here's the pics I snapped at the sale.... Bye!



(The line to get into the sale & the lie to pay.... :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment